- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3-4 tablespoons powdered hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 190°C.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, egg, milk and one tablespoon sugar for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla powder and powdered hazelnuts.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir to just combine.
- Fill the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking for a CureSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More