- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3-4 tablespoons powdered hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 190°C.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, egg, milk and one tablespoon sugar for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla powder and powdered hazelnuts.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir to just combine.
- Fill the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
It's all about that proteinSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More