- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 10 cuos
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced (not chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 1. Pour the olive oil on the bottom of the crockpot and place in chicken breasts. Salt and pepper each breast and put sliced onion on top of chicken.
- 2. Add all the dried herbs and garlic cloves. Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes.
- 3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- 4. Serve over Angel Hair Pasta
NotesI got this recipe from the former Skinnycrockpot.com site and LOVE it. We make it at least once a week. It's really easy, super delicious, and good for you!