- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 10 cuos
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced (not chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 1. Pour the olive oil on the bottom of the crockpot and place in chicken breasts. Salt and pepper each breast and put sliced onion on top of chicken.
- 2. Add all the dried herbs and garlic cloves. Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes.
- 3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- 4. Serve over Angel Hair Pasta
NotesI got this recipe from the former Skinnycrockpot.com site and LOVE it. We make it at least once a week. It's really easy, super delicious, and good for you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More