HEALTHY CHICKEN QUESADILLA'S
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15
- Fat-free cooking spray
- 1 low-fat whole wheat tortilla (8.5 inches)
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounce(s) cooked all-white chicken meat, shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh salsa
- 1 tablespoon(s) bacon bits
- 3 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat sour cream
1. Spray frying pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add tortilla.
2. Sprinkle cheese on tortilla.
3. Add chicken, salsa and bacon bits. After cheese has melted, fold in half and let outside get crispy.
4. Remove from pan and cut into quarters. Serve with sour cream on the side.
Website Credit: http://www.delish.com