- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15
- Fat-free cooking spray
- 1 low-fat whole wheat tortilla (8.5 inches)
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounce(s) cooked all-white chicken meat, shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh salsa
- 1 tablespoon(s) bacon bits
- 3 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. Spray frying pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add tortilla.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese on tortilla.
- 3. Add chicken, salsa and bacon bits. After cheese has melted, fold in half and let outside get crispy.
- 4. Remove from pan and cut into quarters. Serve with sour cream on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More