- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn
- 1 cup peeled, diced, red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups low-fat (1%) or skim milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper, and paprika. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place 1/2 cup milk in a jar with tight fitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously.
- Add gradually to cooked vegetables and add remaining milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Jean’s Recipe File
Short & SweetSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More