- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn
- 1 cup peeled, diced, red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups low-fat (1%) or skim milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper, and paprika. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place 1/2 cup milk in a jar with tight fitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously.
- Add gradually to cooked vegetables and add remaining milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
My Family Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More