- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 c whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 c oats (quick cooking or traditional)
- 1/3 c sugar or Splenda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbslpn canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3-3/4 c blueberries
- 2/3-3/4 c cranberries
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (flour through salt).
- Mix all the wet ingredients (banana through vanilla extract); add the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in the berries.
- Pour into paper liners in a muffin pan; bake at 375 for 15-23 min, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 min before removing from the pan.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More