- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 inch long piece of Daikon (Japanese radish), peeled
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size bits
- ½ English cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled and sliced
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Cut the Daikon radish into thin julienne strips. Place the julienned radish in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- Chop the green onion lengthwise into very thin slivers. Soak the slivers in cold water so that they curl. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, arrange the lettuce, cucumber, avocado and Daikon in sections. Top with the green onion.
- Serve with chilled Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
NotesAn irresistible combination of Japanese radish and greens served with a creamy sesame dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More