Healthy Low Calorie Lasagna
1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef
6 oz. whole wheat lasagna noodles (use gluten free if you are celiac like me)
2.5 cups Hunts traditional spaghetti sauce
2 cups fat free cottage cheese
9 oz. pkg. frozen spinach (cooked as directed; drain excess water)
8 egg whites
8 oz. of mushrooms (I leave these out because I hate mushrooms)
1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
1. Cook beef until brown
2. Boil noodles as directed on package
3. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and spread a feww tbs of spaghetti sauce on bottom of pan
4. Mix remaining ingredients, except for mozzarella cheese
5. Lay down 1/2 the noodles and top with half cottage cheese mixture
6. Layer with the rest of the noodles and other half of mixture (layers can be changed to fit desires.
7. Put cheese on top
8. Bake at 350 for 35-40 min
Pairs Well With
Protein: 25.6 g.
Carbs: 18.6 g.
Fat: 3.6 g