- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef
- 6 oz. whole wheat lasagna noodles (use gluten free if you are celiac like me)
- 2.5 cups Hunts traditional spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups fat free cottage cheese
- 9 oz. pkg. frozen spinach (cooked as directed; drain excess water)
- 8 egg whites
- 8 oz. of mushrooms (I leave these out because I hate mushrooms)
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook beef until brown
- 2. Boil noodles as directed on package
- 3. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and spread a feww tbs of spaghetti sauce on bottom of pan
- 4. Mix remaining ingredients, except for mozzarella cheese
- 5. Lay down 1/2 the noodles and top with half cottage cheese mixture
- 6. Layer with the rest of the noodles and other half of mixture (layers can be changed to fit desires.
- 7. Put cheese on top
- 8. Bake at 350 for 35-40 min
Protein: 25.6 g.
Carbs: 18.6 g.
Fat: 3.6 g