- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 5-7
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 can Low Fat Low Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Low Fat Low Sodium Cream of Celery Soup
- 16 oz. Frozen Vegetable (I like green beans)
- 16 oz. Frozen Shredded Potatoes (i.e. Hashbrowns)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Ground Turkey, Olive Oil, Onion and Garlic in a fry pan and cook until turkey is browned (be sure the turkey is in small crumbles) and drain. Add vegetables and the two cans of soup, mix and pour into a medium cassarole dish.
- Cover the mixture with the whole bag of shredded potatos.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes (or until the potatos are golden brown on top).
NotesMy Family is from Minnesota, the land of Hot Dish. As a child I had my fair share of hot dish, a delicious, and unhealthy mixture of creamed soups, noodles, sauces, and salt. This is my take on an old favorite. It's healthy, and calms the Tator Tot Hot Dish craving.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More