- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 5-7
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryMy Family is from Minnesota, the land of Hot Dish. As a child I had my fair share of hot dish, a delicious, and unhealthy mixture of creamed soups, noodles, sauces, and salt. This is my take on an old favorite. It's healthy, and calms the Tator Tot Hot Dish craving.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 can Low Fat Low Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Low Fat Low Sodium Cream of Celery Soup
- 16 oz. Frozen Vegetable (I like green beans)
- 16 oz. Frozen Shredded Potatoes (i.e. Hashbrowns)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Ground Turkey, Olive Oil, Onion and Garlic in a fry pan and cook until turkey is browned (be sure the turkey is in small crumbles) and drain. Add vegetables and the two cans of soup, mix and pour into a medium cassarole dish.
- Cover the mixture with the whole bag of shredded potatos.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes (or until the potatos are golden brown on top).
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More