- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 Min.
- 4 Chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups skim or non-fat Milk
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's unsalted margarine, melted
- In blender, combine the uncooked oatmeal, Parmesan cheese and spices. Blend until oatmeal is ground to a fine powder; transfer to a medium bowl. Dip skinned chicken in the milk, dredge in oatmeal mixture and place in 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over pieces; bake at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken tests done.
NotesThis is a very tasty baked chicken that I found in a newspaper food section years ago (circa 1980's). Heart-conscious chicken lovers will love this one not only because it is is heart-safe, but it is delicious as well (BIG smiles)!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking Class
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More