- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 Min.
- 4 Chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups skim or non-fat Milk
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's unsalted margarine, melted
- In blender, combine the uncooked oatmeal, Parmesan cheese and spices. Blend until oatmeal is ground to a fine powder; transfer to a medium bowl. Dip skinned chicken in the milk, dredge in oatmeal mixture and place in 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over pieces; bake at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken tests done.
NotesThis is a very tasty baked chicken that I found in a newspaper food section years ago (circa 1980's). Heart-conscious chicken lovers will love this one not only because it is is heart-safe, but it is delicious as well (BIG smiles)!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More