- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 Min.
- 4 Chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups skim or non-fat Milk
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's unsalted margarine, melted
- In blender, combine the uncooked oatmeal, Parmesan cheese and spices. Blend until oatmeal is ground to a fine powder; transfer to a medium bowl. Dip skinned chicken in the milk, dredge in oatmeal mixture and place in 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over pieces; bake at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken tests done.
NotesThis is a very tasty baked chicken that I found in a newspaper food section years ago (circa 1980's). Heart-conscious chicken lovers will love this one not only because it is is heart-safe, but it is delicious as well (BIG smiles)!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Italy or BustSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More