- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 and ½ cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 and ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Valentine Red and Pink M&M’s
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray two standard 12-cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together in a small saucepan over medium-low hear and stir until smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture into a bowl and stir in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Sift in the flour and salt into the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and the M&M’s but do not overmix.
- Fill each cupcake cup halfway with batter. Bake until the surface of the brownies has a glossy, crackled surface, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool just enough to handle, then remove from the cupcake cups, running a knife around the edge of each brownie to loosen it from the cup. Let it cool completely on the wire rack. Serve immediately, or store for up to 3 days in a covered container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More