- Cooking Time: 20-24
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped and toasted pecans
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 5 full size snickers bars (2.o7 oz each)
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
- CARAMEL DRIZZLE:
- 6 oz caramel candies
- 2 TBSP heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray 2 standard cupcake pans with non stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate. Stir until smooth. Transfer the chocolate mix into a bowl. Add both sugars, the eggs, and the vanilla. Stir to combine. Sift the flour and salt into the chocolate mix and stir to combine again.
- Add the chopped nuts, chocolate chips and snickers pieces and stir to incorporate.
- Fill each cupcake tin up halfway with the batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the surface of the brownies has a crackled but glossy look.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and top each one with a little less than 1/4 cup of marshmallows, just enough to cover the surface of the brownie. Bake another 4-6 minutes until the marshmallows are slightly melted and puffed up but not too brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool just enough to handle them.
- Using a small offset spatula, remove the brownies from the tins and set on a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can make the caramel drizzle while the brownies are cooling.
- Place the caramels, cream, vanilla and salt into a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl and stir until smooth.
- If you need more melting time, do so in 3o second increments.
- Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over your brownies and let cool completely so caramel will harden a bit.
- Do not chill.
- Serve immediately.
- These may be stored, unrefrigerated in a covered container for about 3 days.
- This recipe makes about 30 brownies.
NotesDark chewy, fudgy brownies loaded with brown sugar, pecans, chocolate chips and snickers bars, topped with marshmallow and caramel drizzle!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More