- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strong hot coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- LAND O LAKES™ Aerosol Whipped Light Cream, if desired
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
- Pour coffee into 1-quart saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and red pepper; add half & half.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 4 minutes).
- To serve, pour into individual coffee mugs.
- Garnish each serving with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings, if desired.
NotesThe Brampton Inn’s smooth and creamy signature coffee recipe includes chocolate, cinnamon and a dash of red pepper to spice up special moments.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More