- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strong hot coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- LAND O LAKES™ Aerosol Whipped Light Cream, if desired
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
- Pour coffee into 1-quart saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and red pepper; add half & half.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 4 minutes).
- To serve, pour into individual coffee mugs.
- Garnish each serving with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings, if desired.
NotesThe Brampton Inn’s smooth and creamy signature coffee recipe includes chocolate, cinnamon and a dash of red pepper to spice up special moments.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More