- Cooking Time: 1 hr and 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 T butter
- 3 T flour
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 1 c grated cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped green pepper
- 1 15oz can of corn (drained) or 3 c fresh or frozen corn
- 1 c soft bread crumbs (2 slices) - use whole wheat for extra fiber
- 1/2 t salt or to taste
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1/2 t sugar or splenda
- 1 t pepper
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 c Kielbasa turkey sausage
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t basil or to taste
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- Melt butter and stir in flour and other seasonings.
- Cook roux for about a minute and gradually add milk, stirring sauce constantly over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in grated cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- **Do not add the topping**
- Cook slowly at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hr 15 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center of the pudding comes out clean.
- Spread the topping over the top of the pudding and place back in the over for five minutes or until the cheese is melted
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More