- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10-ounce package frozen baby lima beans or 2 cups loose-pack frozen baby lima beans
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cod or other whitefish fillets
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, cream of celery soup, corn, lima beans, broth, white wine, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- 3. Meanwhile, thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Place fish on the mixture in the cooker. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Cover and cook for 1 hour more.
- 4. Add undrained tomatoes and nonfat dry milk powder to cooker, stirring gently to break up the fish. Makes 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Italian Exchange
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More