- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) Swanson Seasoned Beef Broth with Onion
- 1 can (about 14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked mafalda or corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the beef and garlic in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Stir the pasta into the skillet. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir in the cheese. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More