- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 tbsp. olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 stalks celery diced
- 1 28oz. can Tomato sauce (hunts)
- 1 14.5oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 can green beans
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 cup baby shell noodles
- 2 diced yellow onions
- 7 sliced carrots
- 4 sliced zucchini
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cups water
- Saute garlic and olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add onion and cook 3 more minutes.
- Add celery and carrots, cook 4-5 more minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, broth, water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add spices( basil, oregano, salt, pepper).
- Add zucchini, spinach, green beans, and kidney beans.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Cook and drain baby shells and add at end.
- If soup becomes too thick add more broth during cooking time.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More