- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix (we used regular Taco Seasoning out of the packet, DH turned up his nose at the Onion Soup Mix)
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 package (8 1/2 ounces) plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in soup mix, black beans & salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes ot until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Spread beef mixture over chips, sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Top, if desired, with sliced green onions, sliced pitted ripe olives, chopped tomato & chopped cilantro.
NotesThese are REALLY good! :)
Quick fixes from Brand Name mixes (Publications International, Ltd.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More