- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Cook meat in large oven-proof skillet until browned; drain. Stir in 1 cup French Fried Onions, soup, water and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon vegetables over beef mixture. Top with mashed potatoes.
- BAKE 20 min. or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining French Fried Onions. Bake 2 min. until golden.
NotesMuch easier to make than you might expect, the Hearty Shepherd's Pie is great fall meal, especially when you throw in the FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More