- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAre Ya Ready for some Football?? Perfect soup for your Superbowl party!
Recipe Credit: Nestlé® and Meals.com courtesy of Cooks Recipes
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups loose-pack frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.