- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter,
- cut into 4 pieces
- For Caramel sauce:
- Bring whipping cream to simmer in small heavy
- Set aside.
- Combine sugar and 3 tablespoons water in heavy medium saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and boil without
- stirring until caramel is deep amber color,
- brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry
- brush if suagr crystals form and occasionally
- swirling pan, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly add warm whipping
- cream (mixture will bubble vigorously)
- Return sauce to low heat and stir until
- Remove from heat and mix in butter.
- (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Cover and
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More