HEATH BAR CHEESECAKE TRUFFLES
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups crushed Heath bars (see note)
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- On high speed of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add candy and beat until well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours until chilled enough to roll. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Over double boiler, melt chips and shortening until smooth. Dip balls into mixture and thoroughly coat. Place on waxed paper to harden. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More