- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups crushed Heath bars (see note)
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- On high speed of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add candy and beat until well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours until chilled enough to roll. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Over double boiler, melt chips and shortening until smooth. Dip balls into mixture and thoroughly coat. Place on waxed paper to harden. Store in refrigerator.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More