- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups crushed Heath bars (see note)
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- On high speed of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add candy and beat until well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours until chilled enough to roll. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Over double boiler, melt chips and shortening until smooth. Dip balls into mixture and thoroughly coat. Place on waxed paper to harden. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking for a Cure
Cooking with SabraSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More