- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups crushed Heath bars (see note)
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- On high speed of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add candy and beat until well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours until chilled enough to roll. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Over double boiler, melt chips and shortening until smooth. Dip balls into mixture and thoroughly coat. Place on waxed paper to harden. Store in refrigerator.