- Cooking Time: 10-12 Minutes
- Servings: 24-30 Mini Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- o Full box Louisiana Banana Bread
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1/2 cup melted butter
- o 1/3 cup milk
- o 2 mashed bananas
- o 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- o 1 cup Heath Bar pieces (coarsely chopped)
- o Store purchased chocolate frosting.
- o Preheat oven to 350° F. Line mini-cupcake tins with mini-baking cups.
- o Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Add chocolate chips and 3/4 cup Heath Bar pieces.
- o Pour batter into prepared mini-tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- o Frost and sprinkle with remaining Heath Bar pieces.
NotesSometimes you just crave candy and cake together! That is what makes this recipe so perfect. I mixed up cupcakes made with Dassant Louisiana Banana Bread, topped with chocolate frosting and added chunks of delicious Heath Bars. Perfection!