- Cooking Time: 10-12 Minutes
- Servings: 24-30 Mini Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- o Full box Louisiana Banana Bread
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1/2 cup melted butter
- o 1/3 cup milk
- o 2 mashed bananas
- o 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- o 1 cup Heath Bar pieces (coarsely chopped)
- o Store purchased chocolate frosting.
- o Preheat oven to 350° F. Line mini-cupcake tins with mini-baking cups.
- o Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Add chocolate chips and 3/4 cup Heath Bar pieces.
- o Pour batter into prepared mini-tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- o Frost and sprinkle with remaining Heath Bar pieces.
NotesSometimes you just crave candy and cake together! That is what makes this recipe so perfect. I mixed up cupcakes made with Dassant Louisiana Banana Bread, topped with chocolate frosting and added chunks of delicious Heath Bars. Perfection!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More