HEATH BAR CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD MINI CUPCAKES
Heath Bar Chocolate Banana Bread Mini Cupcakes
- Cooking Time: 10-12 Minutes
- Servings: 24-30 Mini Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- o Full box Louisiana Banana Bread
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1/2 cup melted butter
- o 1/3 cup milk
- o 2 mashed bananas
- o 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- o 1 cup Heath Bar pieces (coarsely chopped)
- o Store purchased chocolate frosting.
o Preheat oven to 350° F. Line mini-cupcake tins with mini-baking cups.
o Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Add chocolate chips and 3/4 cup Heath Bar pieces.
o Pour batter into prepared mini-tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
o Frost and sprinkle with remaining Heath Bar pieces.
Website Credit: http://www.dassant.com/recipe/88/heath-bar-cupcake