- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- club crackers
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Non stick aluminum foil
- Mix sugar and butter in saucepan and boil on medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Line jelly roll pan with non stick aluminum foil.
- Lay club crackers on foil.
- Pour mixture over crackers and bake for 5 minutes at 350*.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over all.
- **I usually put the chocolate chips on top when I take them out of the oven and spread until chips are melted, then cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More