- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 7 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups Heath Toffee bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl
- until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into
- peanut butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup Heath bits; reserve remainder for topping.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet, top
- each with reserved heath bits.
- Bake 7 or 8 minutes or until set. Do not overbake. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to
- wire racks and cool completely.
NotesFound this recipe on the Taste of Home website. They are delicious!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More