- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted (no pimentos)
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted (I like the Santa Barbara one’s stuffed with garlic. I remove the garlic before adding them to the food processor)
- 8oz. cream cheese
- 1/4cup extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a blender or food processor.
- With the motor running add the olive oil until spread is smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve with bread,crackers or veggies.
NotesI get asked for this recipe every time I make it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More