- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted (no pimentos)
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted (I like the Santa Barbara one’s stuffed with garlic. I remove the garlic before adding them to the food processor)
- 8oz. cream cheese
- 1/4cup extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a blender or food processor.
- With the motor running add the olive oil until spread is smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve with bread,crackers or veggies.
NotesI get asked for this recipe every time I make it!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More