HEATHER'S WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY MOUNTAIN SHORTCAKE
- 4 Walmart Sugar Free Dessert Shells (mini sponge cakes)
- 3/4 cup (One-6 oz container) Vanilla Dannon Fit & Light Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Splenda Granular
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadephia fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hauled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
Cut sponge cakes in half.
Evenly arrange bottom halves in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and dry milk powder.
Gently stir in 1/4 cup Splenda and Cool Whip Free.
Set aside. In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
Fold in 1/4 cup Splenda and 1 cup yogurt mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and cold water.
Mix well using a wire whisk.
Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture.
Mix gently to combine.
Arrange half of the sliced strawberries on top of cake halves.
Spread half of cream cheese mixture over top.
Repeat layers, spread remaining yogurt mixture over top.
Evenly sprinkle top with cocoa. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Cut into 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6