- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Walmart Sugar Free Dessert Shells (mini sponge cakes)
- 3/4 cup (One-6 oz container) Vanilla Dannon Fit & Light Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Splenda Granular
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadephia fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hauled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Cut sponge cakes in half.
- Evenly arrange bottom halves in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and dry milk powder.
- Gently stir in 1/4 cup Splenda and Cool Whip Free.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Fold in 1/4 cup Splenda and 1 cup yogurt mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and cold water.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Arrange half of the sliced strawberries on top of cake halves.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture over top.
- Repeat layers, spread remaining yogurt mixture over top.
- Evenly sprinkle top with cocoa. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 6 servings.
- Number of Servings: 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
My Family Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More