- Cooking Time: 10–12 (inc broiling)
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- Seasoning blend to taste
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 6–8 hamburger buns
- 6–8 slices jalapeño pepper cheese
- Brown pork and beef in frying pan.
- Drain off grease.
- Season to taste with seasoning blend.
- Add sour cream and cream cheese.
- Stir mixture over medium-low heat until blended and warmed.
- Spoon meat mixture on bottom half of hamburger bun.
- Top with slice of jalapeño pepper cheese, if desired.
- Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Add top of bun and serve.
- Some people like lettuce and tomato with it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More