- Cooking Time: 10–12 (inc broiling)
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- Seasoning blend to taste
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 6–8 hamburger buns
- 6–8 slices jalapeño pepper cheese
- Brown pork and beef in frying pan.
- Drain off grease.
- Season to taste with seasoning blend.
- Add sour cream and cream cheese.
- Stir mixture over medium-low heat until blended and warmed.
- Spoon meat mixture on bottom half of hamburger bun.
- Top with slice of jalapeño pepper cheese, if desired.
- Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Add top of bun and serve.
- Some people like lettuce and tomato with it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More