- Cooking Time: 10–12 (inc broiling)
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- Seasoning blend to taste
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 6–8 hamburger buns
- 6–8 slices jalapeño pepper cheese
- Brown pork and beef in frying pan.
- Drain off grease.
- Season to taste with seasoning blend.
- Add sour cream and cream cheese.
- Stir mixture over medium-low heat until blended and warmed.
- Spoon meat mixture on bottom half of hamburger bun.
- Top with slice of jalapeño pepper cheese, if desired.
- Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Add top of bun and serve.
- Some people like lettuce and tomato with it.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking for a Cure
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More