- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought Angel food cake
- 1 can(20oz) crushed pineapple,
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tub(16-oz)Cool Whip
- Slice cake into 3 horizontal sections.
- In a large bowl; beat on low speed pineapple with the juice and vanilla instant pudding until well mixed.
- Gently fold in the cool whipuntil well mixed.
- Spread this mixture between the layers and on top of the cake.
- Cover and place in the refrigertor.
- Allow to sit over-nite.
- Slice and serve.
NotesI love this dessert. So light and airy and delicious. It should be made a day ahead of time Enjoy! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More