- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love this dessert. So light and airy and delicious. It should be made a day ahead of time Enjoy! :)
- 1 store bought Angel food cake
- 1 can(20oz) crushed pineapple,
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tub(16-oz)Cool Whip
- Slice cake into 3 horizontal sections.
- In a large bowl; beat on low speed pineapple with the juice and vanilla instant pudding until well mixed.
- Gently fold in the cool whipuntil well mixed.
- Spread this mixture between the layers and on top of the cake.
- Cover and place in the refrigertor.
- Allow to sit over-nite.
- Slice and serve.