- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterfly cut them to make 6
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (10¾ ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken in crockpot that has been sprayed with cooking spray or use a liner. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in salad dressing mix, soup, cream cheese and broth. Stir until heated and smooth. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Serve chicken over pasta topped with parmesan cheese.
NotesMmmm, Mmmm, Good! A heavenly recipe with an angel twist! This dish was so creamy and delicious! My family loved this and it was gobbled down fast! I thought the angel hair pasta was perfect in this dish! Light but very filling! I would much rather use angel hair than your traditional spaghetti noodles for this!
Thanks to my friend Lana (bblues) for finding this gem! It was originally posted using cream of mushroom soup but I am not a fan of the mushroom soup so I used cream of chicken! Perfect choice for us! Delish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More