- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8oz.) Cream Cheese,softened
- 1 large bag bite-size Marshmallows
- 1 large container Maraschino Cherries, drained
- 3 large cans pineapple tibits, retain juice fron one
- 2-3 cartons of whipping cream
- The night before serving: In a large bowl, add enough juice fron one can of the pineapple to softened cream cheese (enough to make a fluffy mixture, not enough to make the cream cheese to runny). It may take all the juice from one can. Stir in other ingredients. Leave in refrigerator overnight. Whip 2-3 cartons of whipping cream the next morning and stir into first mixture. Leftovers keep well for several days, if refrigerated.
NotesStart this the night before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More