HEAVENLY HASH FRUIT SALAD
- 2 (8oz.) Cream Cheese,softened
- 1 large bag bite-size Marshmallows
- 1 large container Maraschino Cherries, drained
- 3 large cans pineapple tibits, retain juice fron one
- 2-3 cartons of whipping cream
The night before serving: In a large bowl, add enough juice fron one can of the pineapple to softened cream cheese (enough to make a fluffy mixture, not enough to make the cream cheese to runny). It may take all the juice from one can. Stir in other ingredients. Leave in refrigerator overnight. Whip 2-3 cartons of whipping cream the next morning and stir into first mixture. Leftovers keep well for several days, if refrigerated.