- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1. separate eggs and whip whites til soft peaks.
- 2. set whites aside.
- 3. mix all other ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4. gently fold in whites.
- 5. put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
- 6. flatten somewhat with spoon.
- 7. cook til lightly golden brown and turn once.
- 8. serve with warm melted butter and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- 9. you can serve with jam, also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More