- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1. separate eggs and whip whites til soft peaks.
- 2. set whites aside.
- 3. mix all other ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4. gently fold in whites.
- 5. put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
- 6. flatten somewhat with spoon.
- 7. cook til lightly golden brown and turn once.
- 8. serve with warm melted butter and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- 9. you can serve with jam, also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More