- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1. separate eggs and whip whites til soft peaks.
- 2. set whites aside.
- 3. mix all other ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4. gently fold in whites.
- 5. put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
- 6. flatten somewhat with spoon.
- 7. cook til lightly golden brown and turn once.
- 8. serve with warm melted butter and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- 9. you can serve with jam, also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More