- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat eggs on medium-high until thick. Stir in half-and-half.
- Combine cornstarch and sugar in saucepan. Add egg mixture.
- Cook on medium-low heat, stirring, until mixture is thickened, 5-6 minutes. Remove; cool, 30 minutes.
- Add cream, salt, and vanilla extract. Freeze, 2 hours.
- Whip on medium-high for 1-2 minutes. Freeze over night. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More