- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 18 habanero peppers, chopped fine
- 6 chipotle peppers, chopped fine
- 3 Tbls garlic, minced
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C vinegar
- 1 Tbls dry mustard
- 1 Tbls cumin
- 1 Tbls chili powder
- 1 heaping Tbls tomato paste
- salt to taste
- WARNING!! When working with habaneros, be sure to wash hands thoroughly and/or wear rubber gloves before touching eyes or any sensitive body parts!! Also beware of VERY STRONG fumes from saucepan, on the stove and in the sink. They will burn your eyes & lungs!
- Combine peppers, garlic, some of the Frank's and vinegar in food processor and combine until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Pour over fried chicken wings.
- Prepare to sweat, hiccup, and fan your mouth!
NotesIf you like "melt your face off" hot wings... this is the sauce for you! We don't like hot just for the sake of hot... it needs to be tasty too. This sauce gives you both HOT and TASTY!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More