- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 C butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbls sweet curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- big splash of tequila
- Mince garlic.
- Saute garlic in a sauce pan with a bit of oil.
- Deglaze pan with a big splash of tequila.
- Add Frank's and butter and whisk.
- Add mustard and honey and whisk some more.
- Now add the curry, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and toss with fried chicken wings!
NotesI wanted Jon to make a wing sauce that was much less spicy than his typical wing sauces. He claims this sauce is made for old ladies and small children. But it's a super tasty sticky yummy wing sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More