- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 C butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbls sweet curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- big splash of tequila
- Mince garlic.
- Saute garlic in a sauce pan with a bit of oil.
- Deglaze pan with a big splash of tequila.
- Add Frank's and butter and whisk.
- Add mustard and honey and whisk some more.
- Now add the curry, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and toss with fried chicken wings!
NotesI wanted Jon to make a wing sauce that was much less spicy than his typical wing sauces. He claims this sauce is made for old ladies and small children. But it's a super tasty sticky yummy wing sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More