- Cooking Time: 45 - 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs (I use Italian bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Heinz 57 Sauce for topping
- *I don't usually eat onions so sometimes I will make this with peppers or mushrooms or both. You can add whatever your preferred vegetable is.
- Combine ground beef and all ingredients except the Heinz 57 Sauce for topping.
- Shape into a loaf or use a meatloaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow meatloaf to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heinz 57 Sauce for topping can be added before or after cooking - whatever is your preference.
NotesI've made a number of different meatloaf recipes, but this one is by far my favorite and so simple to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More