- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast (butterfly cut them to make 6 thin breast)
- Seasoned salt for chicken
- In a skillet, mix sauce, water, pineapple with juice and brown sugar.
- Season chicken. Grill chicken on medium high heat, 5 minutes per side and finish it up, turning occasionally another 15 minutes or so, depending on your grill or until inside temp reaches 165°
- Heat sauce ingredients in skillet and add grilled chicken, cooking 5-10 minutes until sauce thickens up with chicken.
NotesI got this recipe from our local newspaper with a coupon for Heinz 57 Sauce! I usually don't eat steak sauce but I've never tried Heinz 57 and the pineapple was so enticing I thought I'd give this a try! My family likes A-1 Sauce so I figured I'd try this sauce on them! This dish was delicious! Nice and juicy and I would say it was a jazzed up BBQ sauce to me! Nothing like A-1 Sauce! Not spicy for our taste buds nor was it to sweet! A sassy chicken and I love sassy! :)
I tried to find this recipe on Heinz home page but it wasn't there so I don't have a link to the recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More