- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 30
- 18 red chili peppers, seeded and stemmed
- 18 green chili peppers, seeded and stemmed
- 16 Cayenne peppers, seeded and stemmed
- 6 Habanero peppers, seeded and stemmed
- 10 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and stemmed
- 8 onions peeled (5 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon canning or regular salt
- boiling water
- 4 cups cider vinegar
- 4 cups sugar
- Put peppers and onions through food chopper, or chop in water in blender and drain. Place in 8 qt. kettle. Add salt; cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain and discard liquid. Add vinegar and sugar to vegetables. Bring to boil, simmer 20 minutes. Ladle into 9 or 110 pint jars, pressing down as you pack so liquid covers vegetables. Wipe jar rim, adjust lids. Process in boiling water bath 15 minutes. Start to count processing time when water in canner returns to boiling. Remove jars. Let cool and listen for lid to seal.
- PREP TIME 30 Min
- COOK TIME 25 Min
- SERVINGS 9 or 10 pints
NotesSome like it HOT!!! Well here you go, this is very very very hot. Use all colors of the peppers for a rainbow relish. You must wear gloves to handle peppers & do not touch your eyes.
SERVINGS 9 or 10 pints
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More