- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 ½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Ounces Semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 cup
- 1 cup Coconut shredded
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter and add remaining ingredients in layers as given.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes.
- Makes about 40 bars Note:
- If you prefer a thicker bar, use a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
NotesThese are in the Cotton Country Cookbook, Jr. League of Monroe LA. It would not be Çhristmas without them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More