- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAlso know as 7 layer bars. My husband just loves these.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (15 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the butter; mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat crumb mixture in a 9-x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the crumbs in order given, in layers.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Do NOT stir. Bake at 350° F for about 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
It's all about that protein
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More