- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (15 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the butter; mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat crumb mixture in a 9-x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the crumbs in order given, in layers.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Do NOT stir. Bake at 350° F for about 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
NotesAlso know as 7 layer bars. My husband just loves these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More