- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 portobello caps, stems removed
- pinch salt
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- 1 T julienne sliced sun dried tomatoes, drained, and 1 T oil from jar
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 (5 oz) bag organic baby spring mix or 3 c. other salad mix
- 1/2 c. organic microgreens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place portobello caps gill-side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle each with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes. During the last 2 minutes, add cheese on top and sprinkle on sun dried tomatoes.
- Remove from oven. Don't worry if portobellos don't seem quite done. They will continue to cook and will become very juicy in minutes.
- Place a big handful of salad mix on each plate and place one portobello cap on top. Top each cap with microgreens.
- Mix together oil & basil and drizzle on top of each cap and salad.