- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 portobello caps, stems removed
- pinch salt
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- 1 T julienne sliced sun dried tomatoes, drained, and 1 T oil from jar
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 (5 oz) bag organic baby spring mix or 3 c. other salad mix
- 1/2 c. organic microgreens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place portobello caps gill-side up on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle each with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes. During the last 2 minutes, add cheese on top and sprinkle on sun dried tomatoes.
- Remove from oven. Don't worry if portobellos don't seem quite done. They will continue to cook and will become very juicy in minutes.
- Place a big handful of salad mix on each plate and place one portobello cap on top. Top each cap with microgreens.
- Mix together oil & basil and drizzle on top of each cap and salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More