- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup clementine juice, about 5-6 clementines
- 1 stick unsalted butter, just melted and warm
- 4 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1. Grate the clementines and add the zest and the juice into a heavy bottomed saucepan. Add the sugar and eggs and mix to combine. Add the melted butter and place over a very low heat.
- 2. Whisk constantly while keeping the heat as low as possible. Switch to a heat-proof spatula and continue to stir while taking any of the mixture off the sides and bottom of the pan.
- 3. Continue stirring until the curd has thickened and coats the back of the spatula. Remove from heat immediately and strain into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate. Pour into serving jars and serve.
- ** It keeps for a week
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More