- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup clementine juice, about 5-6 clementines
- 1 stick unsalted butter, just melted and warm
- 4 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1. Grate the clementines and add the zest and the juice into a heavy bottomed saucepan. Add the sugar and eggs and mix to combine. Add the melted butter and place over a very low heat.
- 2. Whisk constantly while keeping the heat as low as possible. Switch to a heat-proof spatula and continue to stir while taking any of the mixture off the sides and bottom of the pan.
- 3. Continue stirring until the curd has thickened and coats the back of the spatula. Remove from heat immediately and strain into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate. Pour into serving jars and serve.
- ** It keeps for a week
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More