- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup clementine juice, about 5-6 clementines
- 1 stick unsalted butter, just melted and warm
- 4 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1. Grate the clementines and add the zest and the juice into a heavy bottomed saucepan. Add the sugar and eggs and mix to combine. Add the melted butter and place over a very low heat.
- 2. Whisk constantly while keeping the heat as low as possible. Switch to a heat-proof spatula and continue to stir while taking any of the mixture off the sides and bottom of the pan.
- 3. Continue stirring until the curd has thickened and coats the back of the spatula. Remove from heat immediately and strain into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate. Pour into serving jars and serve.
- ** It keeps for a week
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Koken met Oma
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More