- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Hemp Seed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 gloves garlic
- 3 TBsp. Hemp seed oil
- 2 TBsp. fruity olive oil.
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Clean and dry basil. Chop in food processor. Add hulled Hemp seeds, cheese, garlic, hemp oil and 1 TBsp. olive oil. Process in short bursts until you like the consistency. Add the rest of the olive oil optionally, depending on preferred taste.
NotesAdd this hemp pesto to a sandwich for some yummy flavor!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More