- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, crushed, rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil for brushing
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. If using rolls, combine them together to make a ball. Flatten dough into a rectangle. In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Sprinkle over the flattened dough. Fold the rectangle in half enclosing seasonings and knead until evenly mixed throughout the dough. Divide dough in half and roll each half into a baguette shape, about 16 inches long. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Make 4 or 5 cuts across the top of each one 1/4-inch deep and brush with olive oil. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Cool, slice and enjoy dipped in olive oil and seasoned balsamic vinegar.
NotesAdding these delicious herbs and spices to the dough makes a wonderful bread, perfect for dipping.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More