- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 (1 1/4) cup water
- 1 (2) tablespoon butter
- 2 (3) cups white bread flour
- 1 (2) tablespoon dry milk
- 1 (2) tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (3) teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon thyme
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoon (for both
- sizes) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by manufacturer.
- This recipe can be made with the white, rapid or delay bake cycles.
- Cook's tip: Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using fresh herbs, double the amount.
NotesFor regular and large size loaves (larger loaf ingredients are in parentheses)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More