- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 (1 1/4) cup water
- 1 (2) tablespoon butter
- 2 (3) cups white bread flour
- 1 (2) tablespoon dry milk
- 1 (2) tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (3) teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon thyme
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoon (for both
- sizes) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by manufacturer.
- This recipe can be made with the white, rapid or delay bake cycles.
- Cook's tip: Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using fresh herbs, double the amount.
NotesFor regular and large size loaves (larger loaf ingredients are in parentheses)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More