- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 (1 1/4) cup water
- 1 (2) tablespoon butter
- 2 (3) cups white bread flour
- 1 (2) tablespoon dry milk
- 1 (2) tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (3) teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon thyme
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoon (for both
- sizes) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by manufacturer.
- This recipe can be made with the white, rapid or delay bake cycles.
- Cook's tip: Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using fresh herbs, double the amount.
NotesFor regular and large size loaves (larger loaf ingredients are in parentheses)
Babette's Test Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More