- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 (1 1/4) cup water
- 1 (2) tablespoon butter
- 2 (3) cups white bread flour
- 1 (2) tablespoon dry milk
- 1 (2) tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (3) teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon thyme
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoon (for both
- sizes) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by manufacturer.
- This recipe can be made with the white, rapid or delay bake cycles.
- Cook's tip: Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using fresh herbs, double the amount.
NotesFor regular and large size loaves (larger loaf ingredients are in parentheses)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More