- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g butter
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped danish cucumbers (that have been marinated in vinegar and sugar.. can be bought ready made)
- 4 rings of red or green pepper chopped
- (1 tsp Capers)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- some ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients. Make a roll and wrap in vita wrap. Cool in the refrigerator.
- Put one slice on each Beef Steak that just came from the pan, like a Minute steaked filé or T-Bone
- It´s also great into the cut wound of a baked potatoe with salt.
NotesThis is a classic to make when my dad makes his famous Beef steaks.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More