- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (5-ounce) package melba toast
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add the chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Combine mustard and the next 5 ingredients (mustard through toast) in a blender or food processor; process until finely ground.
- Place 1/2 cup crum mixture in a shallow dish; reserve remaining crumb mixture for another use.
- Remove chicken from bag; dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken, breast sides up, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More