- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (5-ounce) package melba toast
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add the chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Combine mustard and the next 5 ingredients (mustard through toast) in a blender or food processor; process until finely ground.
- Place 1/2 cup crum mixture in a shallow dish; reserve remaining crumb mixture for another use.
- Remove chicken from bag; dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken, breast sides up, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More