- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Frenched rack of lamb
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Herbes de Provence (generally, salt, garlic, rosemary, sage and other herbs)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 stick un-salted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp strong Dijon mustard (i.e. the authentic grainy kind)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Rub lamb with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- On the stovetop, sear the lamb in a hot steak pan.
- Sear the lamb on all sides to develop a crust and seal in the juices.
- Let stand for a few minutes to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, stir together the herbs and butter.
- Spread meat side with mustard and top with herbed butter.
- Roast until lamb reaches an internal temp of 130F (medium rare) - 15 min/lb.
- Let stand and slice into chops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More