- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Salmon Fillet
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp Chineses hot-style mustard
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, chinese mustard, rice vinegar and hoison sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Baste with half the brown sugar glaze.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and baste with remaining glaze. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until glaze bubbles.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More