- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Salmon Fillet
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp Chineses hot-style mustard
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, chinese mustard, rice vinegar and hoison sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Baste with half the brown sugar glaze.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and baste with remaining glaze. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until glaze bubbles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More