- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Salmon Fillet
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tsp Chineses hot-style mustard
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, chinese mustard, rice vinegar and hoison sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Baste with half the brown sugar glaze.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and baste with remaining glaze. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until glaze bubbles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More