- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 or 8 new red potatoes
- 2 cloves of Garlic; minced
- 1 stick of real Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Basil
- Wash potatoes well.
- Boil until soft and drain well on paper towels.
- Melt 1 stick of butter, in large frying pan (use only real butter).
- Saute garlic for a 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes and the rest of the seasonings. Pan-fry the potatoes until they are lightly brown.
- Serve as a side.
NotesThis side dish goes well with any Sunday dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More