- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 or 8 new red potatoes
- 2 cloves of Garlic; minced
- 1 stick of real Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Basil
- Wash potatoes well.
- Boil until soft and drain well on paper towels.
- Melt 1 stick of butter, in large frying pan (use only real butter).
- Saute garlic for a 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes and the rest of the seasonings. Pan-fry the potatoes until they are lightly brown.
- Serve as a side.
NotesThis side dish goes well with any Sunday dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More