- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 or 8 new red potatoes
- 2 cloves of Garlic; minced
- 1 stick of real Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Basil
- Wash potatoes well.
- Boil until soft and drain well on paper towels.
- Melt 1 stick of butter, in large frying pan (use only real butter).
- Saute garlic for a 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes and the rest of the seasonings. Pan-fry the potatoes until they are lightly brown.
- Serve as a side.
NotesThis side dish goes well with any Sunday dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
50 Shades of Taste
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More