- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon chopped freash parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter with parsley, lemon peel, salt, and pepper over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat; add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Place potato mixture in center of 24" by 18" sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold edges over and pinch to seat tightly.
- Place Package in jelly-roll pan and bake until potatoes are tender when potatoes are pierced with a knife, about 30 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More