HERB ROASTED POTATOES
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon chopped freash parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in half
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter with parsley, lemon peel, salt, and pepper over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat; add potatoes and toss well to coat.
Place potato mixture in center of 24" by 18" sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold edges over and pinch to seat tightly.
Place Package in jelly-roll pan and bake until potatoes are tender when potatoes are pierced with a knife, about 30 min.